Saturday, October 22, 2005

Rainy day. Dampness and grey skies. A good day for indoor projects. Why are there so many roadblocks? My landscape service mowed my lawn in the rain and did a bad haircut job on the lawn. It looks terrible. Called the people pursuing their mortgage prior to making a bid on my house. They didn't get approved. I am so sorry because they are lovely people, so excited about moving to Orange Connecticut. Well, there is all ways lunch. Wrong. Both girlfriends called and cancelled. No one wants to go out in dreary weather. ...and..... it looks like my across the street neighbors, who said they would be over today....will not be over today.....and....did not call, either.
Continue packing boxes for my move? Don't want to move my stuff in the rain in an open truck. Have half my rugs shampooed. Finish the job? Too damp. They'll never dry. Checked the movies....nothing I want to see. It's a good day for junk food and a cheap "who done it" book. At least my dog loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home