Thursday, October 06, 2011

We are coming to the last of this project. By Friday, Ernesto will have finished painting the walls , installing the kitchen cabinets and addressing small repairs.
On Monday, Stanley Steemer will shampoo the rugs upstairs and down. I used a shop vac to remove most of the mud and sludge that was deposited on the downstairs rug, but it isn't really clean. There is still a smell downstairs.
In preparation for the cleaning, all small stuff has to be moved out of the way. I have to get the lamps, small tables, plants and things moved either to the bathroom, or outside on the deck so that the rug cleaning can commence. They wanted me to move the beds out of the way, but I said I could not do that. Instead, they will bring long wands to clean under the beds. I hope that is clean enough.
That leaves the windows, furniture cleaning and placement and calling my tenant back. Will she want to come back? Who knows?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home