Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Spence is here to prepare the walls for painting. It is so much fun to look at color swatches. Spence brought three books of them. I am enjoying looking at color, but the kitchen walls will be white. Which white? There is a spectrum ranging from cool white to warm white. On TV last night, I watched as our White House staff prepared for the visit of Queen Elizabeth. They painted the white house. The chief painter, said the color was "whisper white". I tore through my color chips. Whisper white could not be found. Then I did an Internet search and found it. Wouldn't it be fun to tell visitors that my kitchen is painted the same color as the White House?

Much prep work was done on the walls. More prep work tomorrow. No paint bought. Spence loosened a lot of paint chips. The new floor was covered with them. It is an easy guess that part of my allergies comes from the dust and dirt and paint chips. It is so good to see them gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melanie O. said...

Can't wait to see what it looks like when it's all done!

12:37 AM  
Blogger gardenbug said...

Me too!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home