Friday, March 07, 2008

Joe came by to see the project. It is progressing. Joe will do some sheet rock, wire a light...the little stuff. Joe meets Spencer for the first time. A lot of laughing and joking goes on. Joe got a new Ram truck. It is big enough to hold all of Joe's tools. He's staying away from me, as I can't shake my cough. His girlfriend is fighting cancer and Joe doesn't want to bring germs home.

Spence and I buy paint. The ceiling looks great. He gets the window to open for the first time in 14 years. This is such a relief for me...to be able to open a window on the south side of the house..to let the fresh air in. The walls get their first coat. The paint chip looked off white, but on the walls, it takes a lavender hue. Wrong color. We have to do it over.

I should also hear from the auto body shop that is painting my sink base. I am on the Internet looking for metal cabinets. So far, I haven't found them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home