Friday, December 26, 2008

The following is stolen from Glamour magazine: Here are 10 reasons for not being perfect. I was glad to find this list, as my life, my house and environs, my mind, my finances...are far from perfect. I suspect I am not alone.
1 Have you seen the Venus De Milo? Awe inspiring and yet, she is missing two arms.
2 Perfection? Well, it's exhausting.
3 Your being a size 4 won't make him better in bed.
4 When you finally find a guy who's thoughtful enough to pick up his socks, he'll make you pick up yours, too.
5 Avoiding chipped fingernails means no gardening, no pictachio eating, playing the piano. Not worth it!
6 Every happy family has a pathological liar arsonist cousin who owes them $2,000...or some such.
7 Nobody interesting has neat handwriting
8 Mutts are just the cutest dogs.
9 If you act like a perfect professional all the time, no one will talk to you at the office holiday party.
10 Breast implants need replacing every 10 years or so...just for your information.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home