Saturday, October 14, 2006

Chris came over last night. He was in the neighborhood, purchased a new battery for his Caravan. He helped me move furniture and then we went out to dinner. The moving furniture project is going to continue for some time. I am playing "musical rooms"...moving the contents of one room into another. To do that, I have to first empty the room that is receiving the new goods and new function. The enclosed porch's function is changing from a crafts room to a music room. Andy's bedroom is to become the new craft room. The garage can no longer hold my truck, as it has become the exercise room. I think that after all the renovations are completed, after the excess furniture is sold or given away, after all the cleaning and repainting, after all that, I think that this old house will be a pleasant place for activities. Organized and accessible. The lawn furniture is still on the lawn. Stephen needs to remove his possessions so I can put away the lawn furniture. Musical rooms, indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home