Sunday, September 20, 2009

The phone rang. It was my daughter, calling me from Arizona to let me know that she and her husband have arrived safely. They flew up from Australia. Her youngest son lives in Tucson Arizona. That was their first stop. After traveling over 24 hours on a plane, they will spend the next day visiting the Grand Canyon and then, Tombstone Arizona. If I flew 24 hours on a plane, I would want my first day to be a day of rest with my feet up, drink in hand.

I could tell that she was excited to see her youngest son and his wife...and probably glad to get off that plane. She will call me every night to tell me of the day's adventures and I probably will write about them here.

The allotment is only four days to tour around Arizona, then in a car for a long drive to the northeast to see more family.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Melanie O. said...

It was such a good trip and I was so glad to see everyone. I just wish Andy had called... Hopefully, next time.

12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home